Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Crammed up the Wormhole-

I got stuck in a traffic jam today. I don’t know or trust how long I was in it and it doesn’t matter to me anyway with all the chronometric instability I’ve been experiencing. I did learn something sitting there.

TIME IS NOT CONSTANT

…it shifts and jives and spins on its head like a break-dancer on a cosmic sheet of cardboard. I first became aware of this fact as a child. Time was always moving fast but there were exceptions, nights before summer vacation, xmas or a birthday. See how it varies its rate? At 23, time is noticeably slower and perceptively more controllable. At 23, I found that I could complete things. This effect lasted all the way to 33. Now, 36 it’s shifting again. Now time’s moving like it did when I was 18 or 19. Is this some manifestation or localization of Hyper-dimensional physics at work? Is my psychic tilt in sync with the precession of the planet? Have I discovered a personal 19.5 degree energy upwelling?

http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper1.html

http://www.enterprisemission.com/physics.html

Still and stuck, I imagined living in ATL in some psychic cul-de-sac, comfortably trapped like this with time, time to think and time to travel in time. The accident down there must have been a bad. Too many people on the planet is clearly our biggest problem. It's not cars, factories, coffee or a trusty pack of smokes, it’s just these people. I don’t really even think that they are real. Unless they are psychic travelers as well.

The Volume Issue:
Half Full or Half empty…. Can’t you see that we are spilling over the edge?

Still inside the travel box from which there is no escape. I found some time to pay some bills an plan my workday and daydream. My recent time travel excursions have my head swimming and smiling. I move creatively ahead and I can’t get anything done. It feels like youth.

It's Delicious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home