Thursday, March 16, 2006

I drive an Illuminati (part III)

I had stepped outside the bar @11 in an attempt to escape the rants of Turin when I heard an odd commotion coming from abound back. “Curious?”
I went to get a peek from around the corner, where I watched a bizarrely tall & skinny man toss a extremely small round man inside the dumpster. The warping nature of the eleventh dimension exaggerated the scene making it appear even odder then it actually was. The tall man standing on his tip toes and leaning his head and slender trunk deep into the dumpster appeared awkwardly flat and elongated. Impossible to accurately describe, it looked somewhat like a two dimensional drunk man on stilts getting caught in a severe cross wind and rippling like a flag in the breeze. The sounds from inside the dumpster were equally as distorted. The clanging sounds were similar to a pinball be slung about the inside of a mason jar.

“I don’t see them in here, sir” clang, thud, clang, clang, thwong….

“Are you sure? I thought I heard them. Keep looking.” clang, clang

“Where was the last place you remember having them because I bet that’s where they are?” thud, clang, clang.

“Please Shut up and keep looking.” clang, thwong, clang, clang

“It really stinks in here and I got some kind of oily goo on my face.” thud, clang, clang,
The tall man turns sideways and disappears into the dark void.

I was about to check on the little round guy inside the dumpster when Robert Skyfox taps my shoulder and says “when tall trees bend dead leaves fall.”

Startled, I whip around. “What? Oh hey Bob, here for the show?” Bob and I walk back inside @ 11.

“No, I’m waiting for Ms. Marzel to bring me a gift and she’s late as usual.”

We both laugh and sidle up to the bar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Holt said...

If Ms. Marzel has a monkey finger, I'll throw up.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home