Monday, October 02, 2006

we all make mistakes

Jim Sparks, Debt Consultant, Las Vegas, Nevada: “Time in their eyes is quite a bit different. If you are a time traveler, so to speak, it’s no big deal to you. It’s just another technological apparatus. You can go from Point A in time to Point B in time whenever you want, almost as simple as using a TV remote control.

In fact, from what I can see and experience with these beings, it’s almost mundane and boring to them. It’s not even exciting to travel time. It‘s just something that they do. Since we’re stuck in it, time is extremely relevant to us.

WHEN YOU SAY FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE THE NON-HUMANS ARE EVEN BORED BY THE IDEA OF TIME TRAVEL, COULD YOU SHARE YOUR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ABOUT HOW YOU EVEN LEARNED THAT?

I think by a mistake. There was one experience I just can’t get over. I know it will stick with me the rest of my life, regarding time travel. Before the mistake, I should share the fact that whenever I was ‘abducted’ – I still haven’t found the perfect word for that experience yet. I like to use the word 'pulled' because of the sensation. In the alien world, we would do certain tasks that would end and another task began. When the non-humans determined it was time to end, or for me to go back, a week could have gone by, a month could have gone by. Then no matter how long I had been gone, I would find myself exactly where I left off, as though I had never left, and as if the aliens had never pulled me.

When I say a mistake, I had an experience – and bare in mind that 90% of them are conscious recall right in your face – where I was at home and got pulled in the late afternoon or early evening. I was watching television. I was on the sofa. My hand was on my head and my elbow was on the sofa. I was lying sideways watching TV.

I had gotten up and walked over to get something to eat and drink to snack on from the refrigerator. So, I had to walk by an island in the kitchen and make a sharp right turn to get into the kitchen to get into the refrigerator. I got up from the sofa, walked across the living room. I have an aquarium, so I looked at my fish for a few seconds. Then I opened up the refrigerator door, grabbed a soda, drank it. Got something to eat. Shut the door and walked back around the aquarium in the living room and back to the sofa. And then I got pulled. I was not expecting it.

I had a two-hour experience. This was the first time manipulation where it was firsthand in my face and it just astounded me. Because what happened was: I had gone through the abduction experience for the two-hour period. When I came back, I came back approximately a minute or two minutes before I originally left, meaning that I found myself back on the sofa. But like I was in two places at once, I could see myself get up from the sofa, walk around the aquarium like I did earlier and into the kitchen. I just sat there with my mouth shut in shock and didn’t make a sound. I could hear my footsteps. I could hear myself going into the kitchen. This other me watched from the sofa and heard the refrigerator door open, saw a light go on in the refrigerator, heard the sounds of me drinking the soda. I heard and saw the whole scene! Then I watched myself come back from the kitchen. This is not an out of body experience because let me set a foundation here.

All this stuff is technology. I’ve stuck to the logic of technology. I am not letting myself drift to the left or right on that issue. When I saw myself walking back to the sofa, I just said, ‘Well, here comes me and what is ‘me’ going to do when it sees me now?’ But that ‘me’ did not even see me and as it got closer, it started fading and disappeared.

So, I saw something in solid real life - myself - back a minute or two before I left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home